What Is Rotary?
Rotary is a worldwide organization of more than 1.3 million businesses, professionals, and community leaders in 200 countries, who make a difference in the communities in which they live.
As a member, you will help develop exciting community service projects that address many critical issues, including children at risk, poverty and hunger, urban violence, illiteracy, drug abuse, and many more.
Be the organization of choice to achieve one’s philanthropic life goals among friends, with annual funding of $2 million.
To provide opportunities for like-minded people to improve our communities through the Rotary platform.
Why choose us
We respect, welcome, and represent people and ideas of a diverse Toronto -leading to greater innovation and creativity.
Including our Rotary 4-way test:
1. Is it the truth?
2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Be it personal, professional or community lives, we are leaders in our own rights, achieving great things together.
Donating our time, expertise or money for human welfare and advancement, locally and worldwide.
Need we say more? We certainly enjoy a good laugh and company of our club members -yes that includes you!
The purpose of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise, and in particular, to encourage and foster:
Fellowship is fostered through many events: including social and professional networking events, annual Fundraisers, dinners, and sweat equity opportunities. The benefits of Rotary are myriad – to members, individuals and the community.
- FIRST: The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- SECOND: High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying by all Rotarians of their occupations as an opportunity to serve society;
- THIRD: The applications of the ideal of service by all Rotarians to their personal, business and community life;
- FOURTH: The advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional men and women united in the ideal of service.
Benefits Of Being A Rotarian
- Become connected to your community.
- Work with others in addressing community needs.
- Interact with other professionals in your community; assist with RI’s international humanitarian service efforts.
- Establish contacts with an international network of professionals.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Involve family in promoting service efforts.
- Enjoy our amazing Friday Lunch Speakers.